Friday, March 21, 2014

Waiting, Wishing, Wanting


The waiting process of home building is probably my least favorite thing. In my ideal world they would be working on my house everyday, unfortunately this is very unrealistic. I know there are several other houses that are also in the process of being built but why can't they just focus on MINE?!!?? lol. It also doesn't help that I live exactly 7 minutes from our  new home and it is way too easy for me to drive by often to "check" on the progress. By now I am pretty sure that the workers recognize my vehicle and laugh when I pass by.  Okay, Okay I know I have an obsession but hey we all have our quirks, right? :)
On this day (3-11-14) here is what I saw.....they FINALLY put in the moisture barrier. We are ready for concrete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!