Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Budget Friendly Valentine's Decor




Love is in the air! Valentine's is quickly approaching and I thought it would be nice to set up a little display but it had to be on the cheap. It started with a call from my crafty friend telling me about an awesome find on some christmas ornaments marked down 90%. The ornaments she brought me were red and silver with cute pink buttons painted on them....PERFECT to use for Valentine's and Christmas! The ornaments went perfect as a filler inside my glass dome.  I found a cute V-Day printable online for free and used a frame I already had.  Throw in some cute candy M&M's in an apothecary jar and you have yourself a cute set up for less than $10!



Below are some cute vintage inspired Valentine's plates I found on clearance a few years back. I think they are just darling!!


HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE PRINTABLE: http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2011/01/valentine-subway-art.html

5 comments:

  1. love the ornaments! I have been seeing Valentine trees and really want to do one!

    http://alderberryhill.blogspot.com/2012/01/valentine-tree.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AlderberryHill+%28Alderberry+Hill%29

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine! I don't do a whole lot for V-Day but I wanted to set up a little display. The tree idea sounds cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! Thanks so much for stopping by and following via Katherine's blog hop. I am happily following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty and budget friendly, love it!Thank you for joining in the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The two plates are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!